AZCEH seeks nominations for its annual statewide conference on homelessness. Nominations for the 22nd Annual Conference to End Homelessness are due Friday, September 11th, 2015.
Nominations are sought for the following categories:
- Outstanding Achievement in Overcoming Homelessness: An individual or family that has overcome homelessness within the last three to five years.
- Kevin Collins Award: A direct-service staff (this includes case managers, counselors, social workers, educators, etc.) currently employed who has consistently performed above and beyond the call of duty.
- Advocate of the Year: An individual or group whose advocacy work on behalf of people experiencing homelessness has contributed significantly to systems-level changes; the well-being of homeless families and individuals; and/or the prevention of homelessness.
- Volunteer of the Year: A volunteer who currently gives generously of their own time with people experiencing homelessness or homeless service providers.
- Business Partnership: A business that consistently demonstrates a desire to work in partnership with the non-profit and service community in order to further our goal of ending homelessness.
- Lifetime Achievement: An individual who has shown remarkable leadership in their career and whose contributions have brought us closer to eliminating homelessness in Arizona.
- Liaison of the Year: A school liaison for homeless students who has demonstrated exemplary effort to assist his/her school's homeless students and their families.
- Five Star Leader Award: Presented to the person or organization who/that demonstrated exemplary service and leadership as a champion of Veterans experiencing homelessness.
Far too often, hard work and dedication go unrecognized. We know there are hundreds of unsung heroes working every day to help support, engage, connect, and house Arizona's most vulnerable. Please ensure they are recognized at the Annual Statewide Conference to End Homelessness.