Annual Statewide Conference on Homelessness Awards of Excellence Nomination Process
AZCEH seeks nominations for its annual statewide conference on homelessness. The awards are presented at an awards luncheon during the annual conference. Nominations are due Friday, September 11th, 2015 for the 22nd Annual Conference on Ending Homelessness.
Nominations are sought for the following categories:
- Outstanding Achievement in Overcoming Homelessness: An individual or family that has overcome homelessness within the last three to five years.
- Kevin Collins Award: A direct service staff (this includes case managers, counselors, social workers, educators, etc.) currently employed who has consistently performed above and beyond the call of duty.
- Advocate of the Year: An individual or group whose advocacy work on behalf of people experiencing homelessness has contributed significantly to systems-level changes; the well-being of homeless families and individuals; and/or the prevention of homelessness.
- Volunteer of the Year: A volunteer who currently gives generously of their own time with people experiencing homelessness or homeless service providers.
- Business Partnership: A business that consistently demonstrates a desire to work in partnership with the non-profit and service community in order to further our goal of ending homelessness.
- Lifetime Achievement: An individual who has shown remarkable leadership in their career and whose contributions have brought us closer to eliminating homelessness in Arizona.
- Liaison of the Year: A school liaison for homeless students who has demonstrated exemplary effort to assist his/her school's homeless students and their families.
- Five Star Leader Award: Presented to the person or organization who/that demonstrated exemplary service and leadership as a champion of Veterans experiencing homelessness.
We all know people and organizations that excel in their efforts to prevent and end homelessness. Please ensure that they are recognized at the Annual Statewide Conference on Ending Homelessness.