Arizona Dollar-for-Dollar Charitable Tax Credit
Donate using our secure online payment process or mail your donation to: 141 East Palm Lane, Suite 105 Phoenix, Arizona 85004.
Donations to the Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness may be tax deductible. The Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.
Arizona Taxpayers – When you donate to The Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness (AZCEH), you can get it all back as a dollar-for-dollar Charitable Tax Credit.
- Married couples filing jointly can receive up to $400 (up to $200 for individuals).
- It is not necessary to itemize deductions on your AZ tax return.
- The Charitable Tax Credit can be claimed in addition to the school tax credits.
- You can also include the donation on your Federal Tax Return
- Donate to AZCEH by December 31, 2015 to qualify for 2015 Taxes.
- To learn more visit the Arizona Department of Revenue website www.azdor.org
Other Ways to Give
If you'd like to make an in-kind donation of items to help a Veteran furnish their new HOME, please contact the Veteran Furniture Center, operated by United for Change. The store is located at 2319 W Holly St in Phoenix. Normal operating hours are 9 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Friday. Pick up of your items is also available. Please call (602) 303-6112. Please note that clothing is not accepted at this time.
United for Change is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your donation may be tax deductible.