Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness maintains this website for your personal or organizational information and education. This website is protected by copyright and may not be used except as provided in this Website Usage Policy, unless otherwise noted. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions:
- All website design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, source code, web pages, and arrangement thereof, and all other material on this website are copyrighted by Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness. No part of this website in part or whole may be reproduced, without the expressed written consent of ACEH.
- While Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness strives to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website, ACEH makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. ACEH assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the website.
- Hyperlinks may be found on certain pages that will take your browser to a website that is not owned, operated, or maintained by Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness or its staff. Although ACEH attempts to ensure that all links lead to worthwhile and appropriate content, ACEH assumes no responsibility or liability for the content at such sites.
- The use and browsing of the website is at your own risk. ACEH assumes no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website.
- Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness may at any time revise this Website Usage Policy by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions to which you are bound. We advise you to click the "Refresh" button on your web browser to ensure that you are reading the most recent change. The date below also indicates the date when this page was last updated.
If you have any questions concerning this usage policy, please contact our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org